Very Helpful Info
Why DC LED?
- Battery systems run on Direct Current (DC). In a traditional Alternating Current (AC) system, an AC to DC conversion is necessary to use DC power. Marshall DC Lighting takes DC battery power and directs it to the standard DC or LED DC loads. The result is a more dependable, constant circuit that operates with much greater efficiency than an AC system. This is one of the major reasons why Marshall DC Lighting is at the cutting edge of the latest in off-grid, remote site, and emergency back-up lighting for industrial and commercial systems.
- All fixtures manufactured in USA.
- All fixtures UL and CUL rated.
- All products tested prior to shipment.
- Fixtures: 3 years on all parts
- Lamps: 3 year replacement
All major credit cards and electronic checks are accepted. Payment by check or money order is also acceptable and such orders must be placed directly with an Account Manager. Orders paid by check will be held until all funds are available.
Warning & Disclaimer
Wiring and installation procedures are very complicated and should be attempted by a licensed electrician only. Marshall DC Lighting is not responsible for incorrect installations.
- If interested in opening a line of credit with Marshall DC Lighting, please request and complete our Credit Application Form. Return the complete and signed credit application with applicable references to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Marshall DC Lighting. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Marshall DC Lighting 2018, Marshall DC Lighting ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Marshall DC Lighting or purchasing Marshall DC Lighting products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Marshall DC Lighting. Change or deletion of any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site is prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Marshall DC Lighting used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Marshall DC Lighting.
Use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of AZ, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Marshall DC Lighting) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Maricopa County, AZ. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Marshall DC Lighting products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Marshall DC Lighting failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Superior Lighting may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.